On basis of trust.
Employees who need advice on how to set up or maintain a network. Also (or particularly) good for those who find it difficult to mingle at networking receptions etc.
- Networking has nothing to do with being a smooth talker, but is all about reciprocation. People share information and new contacts with each other and give each other tips about jobs.
- The size and quality of your network.
- The purpose of your network.
- Building your network.
- Engaging in a network conversation.
- Maintaining your network.
Practical exercises (in front of the mirror), assignments, case studies, sharing experiences.
- Knowledge of the seven qualities of a good networker.
- Skills in making contact with others.