Have you experienced incapacity for work at your current employer and are you looking for a different position?
Employees who have experienced incapacity for work in their present position and are looking for a suitable place of work within the organisation or beyond.
- If required: help with processing and accepting the situation. Finding a balance between capacity for work and workload.
- Taking stock of your wishes, motives, interests, qualities, obstacles and training gaps; possibly doing a career choice test.
- ob application training: CV, application letters, interviews.
- Approaching the job market: personal presentation, networking and applying for jobs.
Individual sessions with a career counsellor, homework assignments, networking and job application training and active guidance in finding a new job.
- Increased capacity for work.
- Realistic view of interesting and suitable career possibilities in the job market and the ability to find a job independently.
- Training and/or a place to commence reintegration into the workforce.
- A new job that suits your individual situation and capabilities.
Duration and details
6 to 12 months. Two- or three-monthly reports to the client/employer.
Partially individual, job application and network training takes place in a group of three to six participants.