Your position is disappearing, but there are still opportunities.
For employees faced with imminent job loss, for example through reorganisation, redundancy or the abolition of the position.
- Inventory of wishes, motivations, qualities and stumbling blocks.
- Ascertaining a suitable professional field and one or more fitting job(s).
- Drawing up action plans for Spoor I and II: an assessment of redeployment opportunities in other departments of the same organisation (I) and redeployment opportunities in other organisations (II). These assessments can take place simultaneously.
- Approaching the labour market: presentation and job applications.
- The employee produces a report of both of the assessments and the job application activities.
Sessions with a careers adviser and networking and job application training.
The programme is followed by an evaluation.
The client/manager receives regular reports on the progress of the redeployment process.
Redeployment in the current organisation or externally.
Six months, extension possible.
Size of group
Individual; networking and job application skills training takes place in a group of three to six participants.
Registration takes place via your employer.
Your contact person
Tel: 020-214 1333