The communication between me and my colleague is so stiff. How can I improve this?
Recognize various communication styles. From yourself and from others. You learn how to apply the different styles so that you understand each other and get more results from the conversations.
Experience shows that you are more effective in communication if you can join your discussion partner. In the communication styles training you will learn:
- To find a better connection with the other person.
- Identify your own and other people's resistance.
- Use communication tools such as language and voice use and body language consciously.
Exercises, assignments, cases, sharing experiences, evaluation of activities carried out.
- View your own communication style.
- Insight into the style of the other person.
- Connection with the style of the other.
- Use different communication styles.
- Greater self-confidence in contact with others.
- Less tension and resistance in contact with others.