Are you leaving your current employer, for whatever reason?
Employees looking for a position outside their present organisation.
- If required: coming to terms with unpleasant work experiences.
- Inventory of wishes, motivations, interests, qualities, hindrances and gaps in education/training; optional career choice test.
- Training for job application skills: CV, application letters, job interviews.
- Approaching the labour market: networking and job applications.
Individual sessions with careers adviser, homework assignments, networking and job application skills training and active support in finding a new position.
- A new job or
- Skills to find a job independently.
- Training/education with work experience potentially leading to a job.
- Realistic picture of interesting and suitable career opportunities on the labour market.
In this programme I learned to think outside the box and to focus more on what is possible than what is not possible. I also discovered the importance of taking small, concrete steps towards reaching my goal, setting the bar lower than I was used to and so making steady progress.