From passive to active role.
Employees who could use new tools and insights to help them in their work.
Coaching aimed at revealing and cultivating talents. This programme is based on a coaching plan, drawn up by the employee and the coach. The requirements of the department can be incorporated in the coaching plan.
The plan includes:
- An analysis of work situations and how the employee behaves within them.
- An exploration of solutions or alternatives for their own behaviour.
- Practical implementation of solutions or alternatives found and a discussion of the results.
Feedback on own behaviour in the form of questions and reflection, encouragement and challenge.
Tools for this include questionnaires, role play in sample situations et cetera.
- Insight in behavioural style and its impact on others.
- Able to adapt the own style of communication to suit the situation.
- Able to set boundaries.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Able to work more effectively.