Curious about other career perspectives?
Employees who want to explore their prospects and perspectives in the labour market.
- Inventory of wishes, motivations, interests, qualities, stumbling blocks and pitfalls.
- Assessment of the feasibility of career wishes.
- Approaching the labour market: networking and job applications.
Sessions with career adviser, training in networking and job applications, homework assignments.
- A clear picture of personal qualities, capacities and ambitions.
- Better insight into personal functioning.
- Insight into desirable career opportunities.
- Realistic picture of career opportunities on the labour market.
- Strong presentation during networking talks and job interviews.
- Greater chance of a suitable job.
I entered the job application process with far more self-confidence and had a far better idea of what to expect. This helped me to stay calm and gave me self-confidence, which resulted in me getting a new job.